Getting over an Affair

http://www.mongrelmedia.com/press/Festival_Collection_Canada/PaperMoon/Paper_Moon_Affair1.jpg

Ques:- How do I get over an affair I should not have had in the first place? He is married and so am I. I see him all the time and the old feelings keep coming back.

Ans:- Find a way to not ever see him again. Move if you have to. I think the healing needs to cost you something so you will never be tempted to do this again. Whatever it takes. Do your spouses know about this affair? You need to be in marriage counseling with your husband to find out what you two have that can make for a solid marriage and work on it. Strike the Original Match by Swindoll is a place to start. Get Five Languages of Love and decide what your love language is so you and your husband can meet each other's needs. You get over the affair by wiping the slate clean.

No comments: